- You cannot add "Eco Baff Bombz Stain Free Bath Art: Star" to the basket because the product is out of stock.
Dr Zigs: Bubble Painting Kit
Everything you need to get started with bubble painting fun!
- 4 Dr Zigs ready-to-use bubble paint (random colours)
- 1 Bamboo Bubble Foamer
- 1 Bamboo Bubble Straw
- Print out with instructions and tips
Super easy to use…
Simply pour the Bubble Paint into a container and either:
- Dip the Bamboo Bubble Foamer in the bubble paint, lift it up and let it drip, then BLOW!
- Drop the clouds of painty Bubble Foam on to your paper/card
- Put a small amount of the Bubble Paint into a cup, pop in the Bamboo Straw, and BLOW!
- Piles of bubbles will grow out of the cup. Scoop these up and drop onto your paper/card, or place your card/paper upside-down over the bubbles emerging from your cup!
Wait for your work of art to dry.
As the paint trickles through the bubbles in the foam and down onto the paper you will see bubble pattern textures start to appear!
Dr Zigs Bubble Painting Kit is super easy to use and fun for crafts, Christmas cards, Eid activities, gift making, wrapping paper etc… What will you make?
These multi award-winning kits and mixtures are all entirely UK made. Dr Zigs are much more eco-friendly than other makes as the non-toxic bubble mix is fully biodegradable, is guaranteed palm oil free and contains no phosphates so it’s better for the environment, for orangutans and for children!
While others promise magic but don’t deliver, Dr Zigs’ are experts in producing the biggest, long-lasting bubbles every time, to make sure your special celebration goes with a …pop!
Those pictures to see of people inside bubbles and Guinness World Records being broken? That’s Dr Zigs.
Availability: In stock